since 1986-1991 release
Repair and operation of the car
+ 1.2. Identification of the car
+ 2. Engines, carburetors
3. Lubrication system
+ 4. Cooling system
+ 5. Fuel system
+ 6. Exhaust system
- 7. System of ignition
7.1.2. Specifications (4-cylinder models)
7.1.3. Components of system of ignition for 5-cylinder models
7.1.4. Specifications (5-cylinder models)
7.1.5. CIS-E Motronic control unit (alarm block)
7.1.6. Distributor rotor
7.1.7. Ignition distributor (4-cylinder models)
7.1.8. Ignition distributor (5-cylinder models)
7.1.9. Components of system of ignition for 20-valvate models
7.1.10. Specifications (20-valvate models)
+ 8. Transmission
+ 9. Suspension brackets, wheels
+ 10. Brake system
+ 11. Steering
+ 12. Body, salon
+ 13. Air conditioning system
+ 14. Electric equipment
Не робей читать книги, читать книгу леви в приручение страха онлайн.
Arrangement of an adjusting tag
Specifications (20-valvate models 1990-1992 of year of release)
Precautions during the work with system of fuel feeding / injection
During the work with system of fuel feeding / injection it is necessary to follow the following rules:
1. Carefully clear places of connections and areas adjoining to them before separation.
2. After removal of components put them in the pure place and cover with a film or paper. Do not cover a detail with rags!
3. The opened or sorted components need to be covered or isolated accurately if their repair cannot be carried out immediately.
4. Establish only pure details.
– deploy the packed spare parts only before the installation
– do not use spare parts which were stored not packed (for example, in a box for tools)
5. At open fuel system:
– avoid use of compressed air where it is possible
– do not move the car without emergency