+ 1.2. Identification of the car
- 2. Engines, carburetors
2.1.2. Removal and installation of the engine (5-cylinder models)
2.1.3. Dismantling and assembly of engines
2.1.4. Head of the block of cylinders, gas distribution mechanism
+ 2.2. Engine electric equipment
- 2.3. Carburetors
+ 18.104.22.168. Check and adjustment of the carburetor
+ 2.3.2. Keihin carburetors
3. Lubrication system
+ 4. Cooling system
+ 5. Fuel system
+ 6. Exhaust system
+ 7. System of ignition
+ 8. Transmission
+ 9. Suspension brackets, wheels
+ 10. Brake system
+ 11. Steering
+ 12. Body, salon
+ 13. Air conditioning system
+ 14. Electric equipment
Организация недорогой свадьбы здесь еще больше.
Сколько стоит обслуживание volkswagen touareg.
The ITS carburetor 2 with working components
1. Safety locks
2. Gas rope
3. Bolt, 10 N. of m.
4. ITS carburetor 2
5. Bolt, 13 N. of m.
6. The fixing laying under the carburetor
7. Sensor of temperature, 20 N. of m.
8. The vacuum union for the hydraulic booster of brakes
9. The pipeline for cooling liquid
10. Laying of a collector
12. Bolt, 25 N. of m.
| 13. The soaking-up collector
14. Bolt, 20 N. of m.
15. Au-shaped ring
16. A heater of the bringing collector
17. Bolt, 10 N. of m.
18. Equipment for control of the carburetor
19. Connecting plug
20. A plug for connection of the probe Lambda
21. Probe Lambda, 50 N. of m.
Top part of the ITS carburetor 2
| 1. Ventilating tube of float-operated
2. Ventilating strainer of the muffler
flame (float-operated camera)
3. An enrichment tube at full loading
4. Bolt, 5 N. of m.
5. Start-up gate
6. Carburetor cover
8. Laying, is subject to obligatory replacement
9. Preliminary spray, 1 camera
10. Preliminary spray, 2nd camera
| 11. Safety wedge
12. Fuel jet of idling
13. Main jet, 1 camera
14. Main jet, 2nd camera
17. Regulator of installation of a diaphragm
18. Fixing ring
19. Needle valve of a float
20. Float axis
22. Laying of a float
Lower part of the ITS carburetor 2
1. Cap stopper
2. Au-shaped ring
4. Regulator of a butterfly valve
5. Ventilating valve
6. Valve of removal of air
7. Holder of the regulator of a butterfly valve of a rope of gas
8. Backpressure valve
9. Valve plate
10. The directing element
11. Valve spring
|12. Lower part of the carburetor
13. Heater of the valve of average loading
14. Persistent screw of a butterfly valve, camera 1
15. The adjustment screw WITH
16. Vacuum regulator of ignition,
17. Lever of blocking of a butterfly valve, camera 2
18. Connecting plug
19. Potentiometer of a butterfly valve
The ITS carburetor 2 in disassembled state
Type – 2-ITS, applied in engines 1.6 liters with the designation PP
|Diameter of the diffuser ||
|Main jet ||
|Fuel jet of idling|
|The channel of enrichment of mix at full loading ||
|The increased speed of idling of the cold engine ||
|Idling rotation speed ||
|Content of carbon monoxide|
The carburetor 2-ITS is the carburetor of the overturned type, two-step with electronic adjustment. This carburetor has no traditional auxiliary systems of the main fuel system, for example, of the equipment of work of start-up or the accelerating pump. Functions of these systems are performed by two regulators: regulator of position of the gate and regulator of installation of a throttle. Regulators receive electric impulses from a microprocessor control system which is placed behind the hiding place case.
The probe a lambda is in the forward muffler of system of an exhaust. It carries out measurement of content of carbon monoxide in exhaust gases and sends the corresponding signal (tension) to a control system. Thanks to it the equipment of management changes a ratio of fuel and air, soaked up in the carburetor, and thus optimalizirut burning conditions.